If you have any news, press releases, or are interested in contributing to this website, please feel free to email us at nascarnewsandnotes@gmail.com



Saturday, March 27, 2010

Is Dale Earnhardt Jr Finally Turning The Corner?


Well folks, whether you like him or not, he gives the NASCAR world something to talk about. And now he is happy to do it. Even if he has to show up to the media center every weekend(it is a requirement for the top 12 drivers).

"I enjoyed last week and everything that went on with you guys. I was watching it from [afar], but I am glad to be in the top 12, so I will come in here every damn week if I have to," a laughing Earnhardt told the packed Martinsville media center. "As long as I can stay in the top 12. I remember that first year, I complained a lot to [public relations man] Mike Davis about having to do the top-12 media every week. But after this spell I have been in, I will put up with it."

Good. It's nice to have you back Junior.

But is it for good? Is NASCAR's most popular driver finally turning the corner? Here's what he had to say:

“We’ve got a lot to fix and a lot to improve upon,” Earnhardt Jr. said. “The next 10 races will reveal where we’re still weak and where we need to work as a team. ... I’ve got confidence we can fix it. We need to get better. It’s important not to get too excited about how things are going.”

So, will he actually turn the corner? Well, we'll have to wait and see. I can tell you that he seems to have something he hasn't had in a while: confidence. And with that, it can make the season a whole lot easier.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Jr., drive it like you stole it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered By Blogger