If you have any news, press releases, or are interested in contributing to this website, please feel free to email us at nascarnewsandnotes@gmail.com



Friday, December 31, 2010

A Happy New Year (and thanks) to you


As the year of 2010 comes to an end, so does yet another year of NASCAR News And Notes being online. Started not too many years ago, this website was created based on my love for NASCAR and my dream of being apart of it. Today this website continues to grow, and thanks to you, the readers and viewers, it is something that I can be very proud of.

I would like to thank all those who have contributed work to this website, all those people who have helped me grow this website, and all the people who have stopped by this website to have a look at it. It truly means a lot to me. Lastly, thanks to everyone at NASCAR, along with its millions of fans, who make this so much fun.

As 2011 rolls in, another year of this website does too. Hopefully, it can be even better than the last.

Once again, thank you.

Happy New Year!

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger