If you have any news, press releases, or are interested in contributing to this website, please feel free to email us at nascarnewsandnotes@gmail.com



Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just A Word: I'm Ready

Just A Word: I'm Ready


Thursday, January 7, 2010

By: Paul Denton

RacinHellOnWheels

1/-6/10

Well are you all up to the coming 36-38 weeks of racin?

I tell you for me it's been like a life time I just can't wait I got the tv set up the ole pc set to my places of interest so during the race I can just click the old mousey and there's the fact's ,the beers cooilng ,the grills ready and the dogs and burgers are waiting to be slapped on. Got the old woman a Danica aint pretty as me t shirt Got my Junior hat on ,Martin tshit,An I 'd love to kick jimmies ass boots on Now im ready to go go go

Hope you are too Good Racin To Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger