If you have any news, press releases, or are interested in contributing to this website, please feel free to email us at nascarnewsandnotes@gmail.com



Sunday, June 26, 2011

Robby Gordon Says He Will Pay Logano Back

Joey Logano made contact with Robby Gordon in the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Infineon, and Robby Gordon plans on paying him back because of it.

"He took me out," Gordon said, according to SB Nation's Jeff Gluck. "I passed him clean, and I guess he didn't think it was clean. I guess I need to pull a Richard Childress on him, just not at the racetrack."

Logano reacted to Gordon's statement.

"He drives like a moron every week," Logano said. "We were a lot faster than him. I got outside of him one corner and he knocked in my fender, all that s*** there. So I had enough of it. I'm not going to get pushed around; I don't care."

"It's not a big deal to me. My car is fine. We finished sixth. I think that's the smallest story you could possibly find out here."

Max Papis, who was with Logano to assist him with his road course racing technique, also agreed what Gordon did was wrong.

"There is no time to block people in NASCAR," Papis said. "And Robby should know better than that, I think."

Joey Logano, the polesitter for the Sprint Cup race, finished 6th, while Robby Gordon finished 18th, unable to recover from the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered By Blogger